First Tek Inc.
Danbury, CT, United States
It, Manager, Project Management
Jul 15, 2020
Oct 28, 2020
***SHARE WORD RESUME, HOURLY RATE AND SALARY ***
CTH Salary: Open
6 months CTH
Video/ in person
Danbury, CT 06811
Pharmaceutical /Life Sciences exp
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 5-10 years experience in the Life Sciences industry or consulting (R&D and Q&M business processes).
· Minimum 5 years experience implementing Content Services/ECM solutions.
· Advanced knowledge (5 years) of the OpenText Documentum Content Management system including including ContentServer, D2, D2 LifeSciences and xPlore.
· Candidate should possess detailed knowledge of Documentum object structure and concepts, and have the ability to write complex DQL, API and Webservice calls.
· Experience architecting, installing, designing, implementing, configuring and troubleshooting Documentum content management systems.
· Advanced database skills including knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL Architecture; ability to write complex SQL statements; application-level DBA experience helpful.
· Experience with validated systems with the ability to produce documentation deliverables and to execute installation procedures and test cases.
· Knowledge and experience with Veeva Vault (Quality, Regulatory and Clinical) highly desired.
· Knowledge and experience with Sparta Trackwise Digital Services highly desired.
· Familiarity with other platforms such as Generis CARA would be beneficial.
· Excellent client-facing and interpersonal communication skills.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Able to be present in the Danbury, CT office as required.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual with a proven technical background in Enterprise Content Management and Life Sciences to become a key member of our Technology Services Practice. They should possess strong analytical and technical skills, a robust and relevant background, strong communication abilities and have a team oriented attitude.
The candidate should possess technical knowledge of the leading content management platforms and will ideally have work experience in the Life Sciences industry. The successful candidate will be confident working with business and IT groups in R&D and Q&M application business areas. He/She will be the technical lead for implementing ECM solutions for a wide range of clients. He/She will engage with clients to understand their business needs, translate those needs into system requirements and lead the implementation of the system to meet those requirements. An understanding of pharmaceutical validation and documentation practices as well as regulations is key.
This role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the candidate must have the ability to converse with people from all levels within an organization. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
· Work with clients to analyze their processes and define requirements for implementing leading Content Management solutions in the Life Sciences industry
· Translate requirements into configuration and customization elements and ensuring delivery to the client
· Liase with and lead offshore implementation team during implementation and testing; ability to work well with a diverse and globally distributed team
· Service as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Content Management solutions; supporting multiple projects simultaneously
· Lead technical projects and escalate technical project risks/issues in a timely manner, as necessary
· Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
· Eagerness to learn and apply new emerging technologies so solve complex business requirements
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· The candidate must be strong at communicating with stakeholders of all levels. He/She will possess extensive interpersonal skills and must be able to prepare regular written and verbal presentations, technical documents, and reports.
· The candidate must be self-driven but must also work well in a team, taking on different roles as needed (dependent on the project situation).
· The candidate must be flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in
First Tek Inc.
Website : http://www.first-tek.com/