Newport Beach, CA, United States
Architecture, Project Management
Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities are in the following areas: Production project management. Project Manager will function as a primary client contact (production), assuring that their needs are met while also adhering to budgets, schedules and providing the quality of service expected. Excellent communication skills with clients, consultants, and staff, including motivating and hands-on directing of staff, are vital. Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing staff to ensure accurate, thoroughly detailed plans are developed that meet or exceed the client’s expectations.
1. Assists with preparing project budget
2. Assists with preparing project contracts
3. Attends meetings with customers, owner representatives, and consultants
4. Assists in monitoring and assuring fiscal responsibility of project
5. Assigns work to subordinates; determines work schedules
6. Assures achievement of project deadlines
7. Coordinate and implement bid packages.
8. Must possess strong time management and organizational skills.
9. Move easily between projects as needed to meet deadlines.
10. Able to sketch details and communicate ideas to other production personnel.
11. Proficient in AutoCad and Revit with a high level understanding of drafting conventions and techniques for working drawings.
12. Coordinate and manage consultants.
13. Must understand various construction types and the materials incorporated.
14. Requires understanding of DSA requirements.
15. Responsible for coordinating and obtaining construction permits.
16. Express good tact and persuasion skills while working with consultants, staff, clients and executive personnel.
17. Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Scope of Responsibility:
Education, Licenses and Certification:
Pay is commensurate with experience. Please send your resume and a separate PDF of your work samples with subject line “Project Manager Position” by clicking "Apply Now.
HPI is a 41 year-old award winning architectural firm located in Newport Beach and San Diego. HPI has provided continuous service to public and private clients in the Education, Senior Living and Healthcare sectors. It is our goal to provide real careers for our employees, and foster both professional and personal growth. We offer a substantial benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, life and other insurances, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a very competitive compensation.